Adherence to County Guidelines
- Sol events will follow all county guidelines.
- Social distancing protocol will be in place when feasible.
- We will have a strict protocol for all events.
- Players need to arrive 10 minutes prior to their event time (not earlier) and must leave the site within 5 minutes of the end of their event.
- Prior to entering the building, all players will be asked to respond to a wellness screening. Should all responses be “no,” players will next have their temperature taken twice using an infrared thermometer. Any player showing a fever (greater than 100 F) OR symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing will not be allowed entry into the gym.
- If San Diego Sol staff becomes aware of a player’s fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc. after they have checked into the program, that individual will be isolated and parents/guardians will be notified for pick up immediately.
- Only players and coaches will be allowed to enter the building. We will have our video system available for you to view the events from your car.
- Players hands and equipment will be sanitized prior to entering the gym. Sanitizing will also occur during and after an event.
- There will be a separate entrance and exit for all players.
- Players are to bring their own water bottles. Drinking fountains will not be available.